Bailey's Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Sticking To It

I had a xanga but i didnt really like it. then i tried to make one of these and totally screwed it up so now i am making this one and im gonna make it work. Im not exactly sure why i even want a blog but it just seems like something to do. I was at a party and for some reason we were all talking about these and my friend katie said "if people really want to know about me, they'll ask. so i dont need one" True-but i think for a lot of people these are more than just telling people about whats going on with you. I think its somewhat theraputic to write down the big events of the week and how you feel about certain things. as stupid as that sounds subconciously you know im right. Ü

thought of the day-dont sweat the small stuff

1 Comments:

At 6:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

DONT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF! AMEN!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home