Bailey's Blog

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

.HeRe'S To ThE NiGhTs.

Tonight was the last Tuesday Night Descipleship of the year. It was pretty sad to say goodbye to my group, knowing what its like to jump from eight grade to high school. It's scary. And I can only hope and pray that they are more prepared than I was.
But as for tonight, I feel it went pretty well. We did an overall discussion on the fruits of the spirit and then just talked and hung out for the rest of the evening. Kaylah and I received some pretty sweet gifts too...letters, gift cards, posters, and a pretty sweet painting. They mean more to me than those girls could ever possibly know.
Overall it was a good year. And I love them. And God loves them. And we're all gonna party in heaven!! :)

1 Comments:

At 7:23 AM , Blogger Katherine said...

so I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Where have you been all my life? I miss you Bai-wee.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home