Bailey's Blog

Monday, August 11, 2008

okay quick update before i have to go take pictures with my pi chi group...
college = amazing.
we haven't started classes yet, football obviously hasn't started yet, and we're not allowed to see boys at all this week - but i already love it.
imagine how much MORE i will love once you had football and boys to the mix.
=]
im so happy.
moving in was weird...my roommate is a freak and i was really sad when my parents left.
but it turned out fine cause my suitemate is awesome and i love her.
rush has been crazy and really busy but a lot of fun...we're doing stuff all day, everyday this week which is kinda overwhelming but amazing at the same time.
tomorrow i find out which sororities invited me back for round two which is exciting.
and by saturday i'll know which one, if any, that I'm gonna join.
After that I'll sleep all day sunday and wake up early on Monday for class.
crazy crazy crazy.
Anyway..the point is yay college boo high school.
the end. =]

1 Comments:

At 12:06 PM , Blogger Gish said...

I'm glad your loving it there! I'm really going to miss you this year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home