Bailey's Blog

Monday, August 30, 2004

You Know How Mondays Go

I've decided that monday is my least favorite day of the week. Sunday starts the week off bright and new. Friday and Saturday are always good because its the weekend. And everyday inbetween is just another day closer to Friday. But not monday. Its just there reminding me of another long week i have to go to school...depressing isnt it. So im reading second timothy right now and it talks a lot about character, which ofcourse started me thinking about my character and exactly what character means. Ive yet to make a clearly worded definition. Oh well...off to start another Monday.
thought of the day-last friday was closer than this one

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LAST FRIDAY WAS MUCH CLOSER THAN THIS ONE! AMEN!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home