Bailey's Blog

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Okay, okay its been forever since I updated this bad boy, I know. I don't want to let Myspace take over the world, but blogging takes so much more effort and thought than Myspace which is very appealing during the summer.
Nontheless I should be blogging much more often. So today I'll just catch you up on my life and hopefully I'll continue to update after that.

My fears of late:
*Holland. I'm not ready. Spiritually, mentally, physically, or financially. Specifically financially. Thats not a good feeling.
*My Brother. I'm trying so hard to love him and to understand what goes on in his head, but I just can't get to a point where I can accept that he is "bipolar" and that it's a real thing. It's too hard.
*School. This fall I'll be a Junior at Marcus. AKA an upperclassman. AKA scary times ten. I don't want to be old, I don't want to grow up or have to make big decisions about college and majors. No thanks.

Things that make me happy:
*Chris
*My friends
*Not going to school
*My family

Things that dont make me happy:
*PSAT team
*Work
*Not having a car

Things that make me joyful:
...

Anyway, thats my life. I hope to be a better blogger in the days and weeks to come but no promises. :) Enjoy your summer! It'll go by too fast!

2 Comments:

At 7:00 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Yeah.

That stuff about Holland:

That's precisely how you're SUPPOSED to be feeling. I feel the same way.

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger Kelsey McKinney said...

i'm glad we're friends too!!!
<3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home