Bailey's Blog

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Here's what I think about this...

FREEDOM WRITERS: i'm a big fan, i really enjoyed it and i think my friends did too. It didn't really inspire me to write like I was expecting but it shows a culture most of us have no idea even exists which i think is pretty cool...i give it an A-

COLLEGE: i'm ready for it but i'm also really really afraid of it. I don't want to leave my family and friends but don't mind leaving high school or flowermound or flowermound high schools at all.

MY PARENTS: probably the most amazing people in my life.

SCHOOL: i hate nothing more.

MY CAR: i love nothing more.

MY FRIENDS: are the best friends I could ever ask for and I'm so lucky I have them

MY BIRTHDAY: its in 10 days!!!!! no curfew!!!!!!! :)

K BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home