Bailey's Blog

Friday, December 08, 2006

So it's a Friday night and I'm at home. I just got back from our varsity cheer christmas party which was super fun. But due to my busy day tomorrow, my parents said I should stay home tonight. :(
I'm very thankful for my parents though. They love me a whole, real lot and I love them too.
I'm also very thankful for my cheerleading team. They are all so wonderful and I love them times ten.
I'm also very thankful for brokeness. Even though it sucks a whole lot. And you feel like your world is falling apart. I feel broken right now but I know that God is completely in control of it and that is a huge comfort. I haven't done very well over the past year as far as my relationship and walk with God are concerned, and even though I feel very stripped of everything that I have held onto for so long, I know that amazing things will come from it.
This isn't a very good blog but at least now I feel like I accomplished something on my lonely Friday night...k bye.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM , Blogger Brent said...

As a dad, I'd much rather my daughter be "lonely" (as if that's a bad thing?) than EVER settle for some awful boy or bad friends.

So, I'm sorry you're lonely, but glad you're at home with your family.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home