Bailey's Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2008

so i think i decided on a college.
I sent Auburn my tuition deposit yesterday.
so lets all pray that they come through with some scholarship money...with my act scores, im eligible for a 2/3 tuition scholarship. however, they got my scores 8 days too late and are telling us that there's nothing they can do. 8 stupid days. 8 days that could have saved me and my parents thousands of dollars.
but its okay.
because i think that im making the right decision. Financially, its not the best choice. It's the farthest from home and the only school that hasn't offered me a scholarship yet. But its what I want and its what I think is best for me. And im really freaking excited.
Like REALLY.
so war freaking eagle playas.

1 Comments:

At 6:02 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Scholarship, smollarship.

You don't need to worried about how to pay for it, silly. You need to be worrying about when they post the time for allowing students to get in line for football season tickets, and whether or not, as an incoming freshman, you'll be eligible for the lottery to get tickets to the Alabama game.

When you choose to attend a state-school football factory, Bay, you have to get your priorities in line!

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home