Bailey's Blog

Monday, August 18, 2008

First day of classes...
It's all really exciting. Campus was pretty dead during rush week other than on the hill, so I love seeing all the people everywhere. The weather is really nice and my earliest class on Mondays is 9 am which isnt too bad. Tuesdays and Thursdays I don't have class till 11 so I'm excited about that.
Only major issue so far is my business calc class. My teacher, Mr. Kong, has been in America for two weeks. It's his first time in an english speaking country and it's obvious. He probably speaks about as much english as I do chinease. And if there was ever a class where I needed to be able to understand my teacher, it'd be business calc.
But I guess it could be worse.
Tomorrow's the first pep rally and I'm going with all my new A O PI sisters =]
And saturday we have a new member overnight retreat so that should be fun.
It's only been a little over a week so I'm sure I'll get homesick soon...but as of right now I'm doing great. I miss my parents but I can pretty much call them whenever I want so I don't feel like I'm too far away.
High school just could never compare to this.
I love college =]

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM , Blogger Brent said...

I love THAT college...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home