Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Good Days

Even when my "school life" is crappy and im not having a good week or w/e i love spending time w/ my youth group. I was thinking about it tonight and i just feel so blessed that i have a group of people who i think really care about me. I see these people every week and some of them every day and i love being able to call them my friends. We have such a unique connection as well because even though we may not all get along perfectly, we know that we are brothers and sisters in christ and we love eachother for our differences. It is amazing and so rare that i have a group of people like that. I absolutely love it. Ü
thought for the night-old spice deoderant is not just for guys :)

1 Comments:

At 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OLD SPICE DEODERANT IS NOT JUST FOR GUYS! AMEN!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home