Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

i NeEd A VaCaTiOn FrOm My LiFe...

So its already wednesday. And i just got home for the first time since monday, i think. I've been w/ addie nicole and alyx for the most part but we hung out w/ brian matt and jimmy too. It was weird because we havent all hung out together since before school started, but it was really fun. I kinda forgot that it wasnt summer for a while because we were doing all the same things we used to. We had a giant water fight, Girls vs. guys, and we totally kicked their butts. We were freezing, but it was definently worth it. We listened to 80's music and ordered pizza. And annoyed the crap out of addies parents. Yeah we probably didnt make the smartest choices at times and i have a few regrets - but i cant do it over so im just foccusing on all the fun we had.
Right now im at home and freezing my freaking butt off because my parents apparently dont understand what central air/heating means. Nicole and addie are out of town for the holiday and keila has company so im basically just vegging @ my house. I think i probably need some time to myself for a little bit. Im gonna watch Shrek 2 w/ my lil sis and drink coffee by the fire. The weather is BEAUTIFUL!!
Omg did anyone go outside last night? The sky was amazing...I was freezing but i didnt really care. We were all in the hott tub and it started raining. Like addie said the raindrops looked like sparkles on the pool. lol. But like the way the clouds were breaking away from eachother and revealing bits and pieces of the really dark sky was freaking gorgeous. I could have stared at that sky forever. I have a feeling this week is going to end too soon.

My check list for the rest of the week:
*dance in the rain
*spend some time w/ my dad
*hang out w/ keila bc i havent seen her all week
*text w/ addie and nicole until they come home
*have coffee w/ nathan
*find someone to dance in the rain with
*enjoy the weather outside
*journal on the top of my car port in the middle of the night
*drive around with the windows rolled down listening to my favorite music
*talk to brandon
*figure out the meaning of life

i'll tell you how it all works out.

"sunday morning rain is falling and im calling out to you."
"snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes. silver white winters that melt into springs. these are a few of my favorite things."

31 days till Christmas!

5 Comments:

At 4:55 PM , Blogger Travis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger Steven said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

Don't just toss off your regrets, the key is finding the balance between throwing them out of mind and dwelling on them which reslts in learning. Glad your week seems to be going well...take care

 
At 12:12 PM , Blogger Keila said...

i'm loving this blog. call me dude.

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger bAiLeY said...

right back at ya nurge...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home