Bailey's Blog

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Its weird to think about the days when i was younger. Like thinking back i can remember tiny bits and pieces of my childhood but not very much. But its crazy to think that just like today is and this week will be for me, thats how those days where at that time. And one day i will think back about these days and only remember bits and pieces of something that is so real to me now. I want those bits and pieces of memories to be good memories, to be something i can look at and smile about. But when i think about the past 4 months or so i dont remember happy bits and pieces. I dont remember the little things that made me smile, i remember the big things that im still dealing with today. I remember the times i went to school in sweats and flip flops because i didnt feel good and didnt want to look nice. I remember the day that i made my best friend cry and didnt even know it, all the times i whined and complained about my problems when there are SO many people going through much more difficult things, and the times i hurt peoples feelings by being selfish and prideful. And then i think a little harder and look a little deeper and remember the times i wish i remember first. The time when my three best friends and i listened to 80's music all night and were laughing so hard that addies dog freaked out and bit nicole, the time when i snuck out of my house to go on a walk in the rain at three in the morning, the time when i woke up at 5:30 in the morning to kidnap addie and take her to breakfast for her birthday and realized in the middle of the resteraunt that there was a giant hole in my pj pants, and the time i couldnt keep a straight face in church because keila and i were laughing about birds. Its weird how fast time goes. Like when i was 6 or 7 i used to dream about being a teenager and it seemed like it would never happen, but now i am one and i barely remember even being 6 or 7. I dont know, that just seems really weird to me, and scary at the same time, because now i cant freaking wait until im out of highschool and away from all of this, but when i get there im going to look back on these four years and only remember bits and pieces of it. I just really hope that i will remember the good things first.

6 Comments:

At 6:00 AM , Blogger Travis said...

No matter what people say, high school is awesome. why would you want to leave a place were everything is layed out in front of you? also, you forgot your younger years because your memory hadn't developed yet. i mean, i'll prob never forget me because i am the most amazing man you know. most deff. anyways, another way not to remember the bad times is to not have that many of them. you remember the times when you were sad because you're always sad that you can't remember all of your past. if you move on then you should be alright. make new memories with me and the rest of your friends... but mostly me.

 
At 6:16 AM , Blogger Steven said...

dude trav, we all know that YOU will remeber yourself. Nerdo. Double check for typos. But bailey, you'll always remember the time i flexed for you and then my shirt ripped off because i'm so freaking strong right?

wait no you won't. Because that was a dream i had. An AWESOME DREAM.

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger bAiLeY said...

yall are such freaks!! stop commenting on my blog!!!

 
At 7:49 PM , Blogger Keila said...

GREAT BLOG.
that is so weird to me. and uh the sentence about you and me and those birds was HILLARIOUS. i was loling. for real. hey when you called the boys freaks did you mean just the boys. cuz if you think about it, and i mean REALLY THINK about it, i'm not a freak ok? i love you more than life itself. that's a lot, cuz life is a lot of fun sometimes. but i will always love you more. ok gtg bye!
-keila

 
At 8:11 PM , Blogger Travis said...

Bailey, i don't agree with you. that NURGE kid thinks that high school isn't laied out in front of you when both you and i know it is.

man i love being right ALL the time!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!
You'll probably get mad at me for doin this b/c you hate double posters, but i couldn't resist. besides you know you love me way more than you hate me.

 
At 8:17 PM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

Travis..it's ok to be wrong or set in your ways...just don't take it too far man. HIgh School is laid out in fron tof you in the easy sense..just wait till you get out there...spoon-feeding isn't an option anymore.

Live your own life, not the one everyone tells you to live.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home