Bailey's Blog

Monday, November 15, 2004

yOu MiGhT tHiNk iM HaPpY...

every time i blog it seems i am deleting or re phrasing many of my sentances because certain people might read them and said people could possibly take offense or judge me or w/e. But thinking about it now, doing that is really defeating the purpose of blogging in the first place, therefore i am no longer going to word my entries to the comfort of the few people that read this, its now going to be honest feelings and concerns and if you think differently then suck it up or comment. i dont really care - im just sick of having to fake it just so you people wont think certain things of me. And if that is me being a bitch, im sorry.

a few things ive wanted to say for a while but keep forgetting to do so...

liz - you are honestly one of the coolest kids i know. i love listening to sad music on cooleys floor everday with you. Thanks for understanding what im going through and being there for me. I know you are dealing w/ the same stuff and i just want you to know that i love you, you're wanted, oh and one more thing - please come home. lol :)

to everyone who is honest and doesnt lie and isnt fake - thanks...you people are what make this world bearable

and to everyone else - you should think about being like the above stated people, because in all honesty - yall suck.

nicole addie and alyx - i dont know where i would be without yall! thanks for not judging me and always making me laugh...even when it is because you people are SO blonde!! i love yall.

keila - you're a good kid, i know its kinda been rough lately but i appreciate the fact that you put up with me more than you should. I respect the standards you hold and envy your ability to stay strong no matter what is thrown at you. ((but next time i put something about you in my bio...you better put me in yours lol. i sounded SO gay!!))

brandon - thanks for letting me whine @ you in the middle of the night. that meant more than you know. i love you SO much. but uh no more friends sleeping in my bed k?

"subconciously, i wish you saw what im hiding."

7 Comments:

At 5:57 PM , Blogger Keila said...

a few comments:
1. thanks for my shout out. love ya babe.
2. sometimes it's hard not to be "fake" when your typing a flippin online diary for the world to see.
3. sad music isn't good for you;)
4. don't say the b word.
5. sMiLe :) :) :)

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

"being real" is what this so-called life is all about! What progress or degression is to be made when we are anything but ourselves. (I also concur with keila on 4&5) I love y Dashboard...yes they are depressing but it puts me in my place. i don't let them keep me depressed but encouraged of this life i have eternally. I struggled with that for a long time...i also struggled with a sensation of not feeling...i can't really describe it more than that. Let's do something soon, your in my thoughts, sunkist

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger Nathan said...

So....um....which one am I?

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Travis said...

Thanks for not deleting my last post,(by the way, you said you weren't going to delete anything else off your blog. this means my post too!). You know you can complain to me anytime you want. i'm pretty ammune to it seeing as how you complained a lot to me through out the ATTCFM process. you know i'm real to you all the time. glad you decided to return the favor.

read my blog if you want the actual names behind the initials.

I <3 BAILEY PRICE!!!... indeed

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger bAiLeY said...

just let me say whatever i want - please

travis-i complained to you a lot??

keila-sorry bout this whole thing...glad we got to talk though

 
At 8:33 PM , Blogger Steven said...

80% of everything travis has said on his blog and or comments has been fake. I mean honestly, it sounds nothing like the real t-rav, and it t's me o.

 
At 5:12 AM , Blogger Brent said...

When we stop pretending, we expose the pretentiousness of others. Keep on being real and making others uncomfortable. However, do not construe that phrase as license to go buck wild, which is really the ultimate in "fake."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home