Bailey's Blog

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I've decided I really don't like to title my blogs anymore.

So through the wonderful world of Myspace I am getting the chance to catch up with an old friend from Atlanta after about 5 years with out contact. We were best friends from 1st grade to 4th when I moved to Texas. We kept up for a while and I tried to stop by her house every time we went back, but eventually we just lost touch. However, handy dandy Myspace has a sweet search option that let me find her in a matter of seconds. It's pretty crazy to see how much we've grown up and whats gone on in our lives since we stopped talking.
It's crazy to think about because I know that the people I'm good friends with now will also end up being people that I lose to touch with and have to catch up with one day. I really hate that. I like my friends and I like where I am in highschool. I don't want that to change. I don't want to grow up and have to be friends with people with jobs and kids and husbands...that just doesnt sound like fun to me. So I'm going to stay 16 forever okay? Okay great!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home