Bailey's Blog

Monday, February 05, 2007

Guess What?
  • I got a back-tuck tonight all by myself (thats a standing back flip for you non-cheerleading readers). AND my tumbling coach once knocked his front teeth out cause someone walked in front of him too so basically we're in love and bffs.
  • I brought my grade up in pre-calc to a B. It's still a B but its not a C and that makes me happy.
  • I got my transcript and I FINALLY freaking made top 10% of my class. Grant it im the very LAST person in the top ten percent but im A-Okay with that :)
  • This is my off week for cheerleading so i have a friday night with nothing to do for the first time in YEARS.
  • Football banquet, cheerleading banquet, and prom are all coming up and im SUPER STINKIN excited. :)

And thats about it.

Just thought I'd be positive for a change...Enjoy it while it lasts :)

5 Comments:

At 4:21 AM , Blogger Brent said...

You know what they call the person who graduates last in the medical school class?

Doctor.

You know what they call the person who is the last person in the top ten percent?

A person in the top ten percent.

I gotta say it: I'm pretty impressed.

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

not gonna lie...I had to re-read the first line more than once. I thought of "back-tuck" as in tummy-tuck and was confused. I'm glad you can flip and what-not and that you're not getting plastic surgery.

 
At 3:39 AM , Blogger kaylah said...

hey beautiful girl.

look at that...you still always manage to rock my face right off.

i mean, really...i don't even know where it went.

:)

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger Steven said...

d00d. remember that drive we took over a year ago now. when we saw the santa, of course. and we discussed this plan your family had, gradewise. and how you were eventually supposed to crack the top ten percent. and all that crap.

look how QUICKLY you did it.

now throw away all your dreams and just go to school in oklahoma. we can take drives whenever you want.

how bout THAT?

 
At 3:28 PM , Blogger From Carlys Eyes said...

Hey girl, miss you. Hope you are doing well. You think I am in the top 10 percent of the "mommy" class. That would be awesome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home