Bailey's Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2007

so who's excited for the football game tomorow night??
I AM.
if you go to nbc5i.org/net/com or one of those - you can follow a couple links and vote for channel 5 news to cover the mhs/mansfield game tomorrow night. Which would we pretty freaking exciting if you ask me.
So do it.
And then make sure you come watch us win tomorrow night at goldsmith stadium...cause if its anything even remotely somewhat kinda close to last week's game - its gonna be AMAZING. so go.
okay, gotta go to school.

5 Comments:

At 6:18 PM , Blogger Craig said...

So you're going and doing the whole senior thing already huh? Holy crap these years have gone fast. How is life? Why have I not seen you at all in the past 2 years?

 
At 4:58 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Oh, yes. I'm oh so there...

 
At 8:53 AM , Blogger Katherine said...

um. I wasn't joking about the whole breakfast thing, I just suck at follow-up. Let's do it though. For real. Is Monday, Wednesday, or Friday morning (next week) best for you?

 
At 8:44 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

Monday is perfect. What time? and Chick-fil-A on 407 ok?

 
At 10:15 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

perfect. I can't wait.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home