Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I think I get on my own nerves. I don't like how I react to things. I don't like the choices I make. I don't like how other people see me. I'm just really annoyed with myself. lol.
That sounds ridiculous but it's true.
So how do you change who you are when you've been the way you are for almost 18 years?
And do other people ever have the opportunity to love you if you don't even love yourself?
Or is it not that you don't love yourself, but that you love yourself so much that you think about yourself too much? Does selfishness and self loathing go hand in hand?
Is God the only way to change who you are? And if so, why is it that you get in your own way of finding God?
Why do I KNOW that I need to be okay with God before I can be okay with me and yet I just... don't?
...Just Wondering.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Oh, man! It sounds like we should do coffee REAL soon...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home