Bailey's Blog

Friday, August 03, 2007

So I just got back from the Music Camp '07 performance and I'm very sad that its over.
The show was so freakin stinkin cute and its really fun to watch a bunch of kids that you've gone skating with, bowling with, played double dutch with, had meals with and talked about God with smile and sing songs that have such a strong message.
My sister was also really fun to watch and did a pretty darn good job if you ask me.
And I dont really know why but I think the college/high school leaders end up having just as much if not more fun than the kids themselves.
And after all my hard work on my "pope"-tato, Melissa Rowe used it as an example when telling the parents about all the activities we had done over the week. Best moment of my life.
Anyway, hopefully I'll get to volunteer next year before I leave for school but if not Splash Kingdom was def a good year to go out on.

1 Comments:

At 6:07 AM , Blogger Brent said...

You know...

...now that you mention it...

...your sister DID do a pretty darn good job last night!

And, I gotta say having the "Pope-tato" in my office has led many to ask, "How did the Popetato lose to the PotaTOE?" Grownups actually have those words come out of their mouths.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home