Bailey's Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

God is so amazing.
Turns out Auburn decided to stop being stupid and give me that scholarship.
It covers 2/3 tuition and fees all four year.
Meaning my dad is a very happy guy.
Meaning I get to come home next summer instead of staying there to get in state tuition because its an out-of-state scholarship.
Meaning I'm so freaking stinking happy.
I really dont know why I got it because I certainly dont deserve it.
But im freaking thankful either way.
God is so amazing.

4 Comments:

At 1:51 PM , Blogger Brent said...

God is amazing.
Auburn isn't, nor has ever been, stupid.
Dad was, and is, a very happy guy anyway.
You should be happy.
You do deserve it.
And, I'm glad you're thankful.
Because God is amazing.

 
At 10:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you! Praises all around!

 
At 3:43 PM , Blogger From Carlys Eyes said...

congrats...we will miss you tons.

 
At 8:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AUBURN


you still use this?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home