Bailey's Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Its raining here in alabama...
The hurricane is tossing some storms up our way and the forecast says its going to rain all week.
The only problem with that is my AOII pledge retreat that I'm about to leave for. We're spending the weekend in Wetumpka at a place called Camp Chandler and I dont think rain and camping mix well when there are 60 sorority girls who don't like being muddy.
I don't really even like camping when it's sunny...but maybe it'll be fun. At the very least I'll get to know my pledge class better and I'm excited about that.

Being the first weekend of the school year basically every fraternity on campus threw a party last night. My friend Katie and I went to the lambda chi house. It was pretty fun but kinda crazy and overwhelming. There were people everywhere...standing in groups talking, on the stage dancing, walking into bedrooms, passed out in the hallways, throwing up over the railing, and being completely ridiculous in every aspect of the word. It was pretty funny I'm not gonna lie. Until a weird drunk guy wearing only a speedo tried to dance with me...talk about awkward. I didn't stay too long after that. Being sober, its funny for about an hour, and then it kinda wears off.
I'm glad we went though...it was an experience to say the least.

So now I'm off to my retreat in the rain.
Then another week of classes...
Jenny comes on friday =] =]
and saturdays the first FOOTBALL GAME =]
I'm soo freaking excited!
So look for me on tv...i'll be the cute one in the stands =]

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM , Blogger Brent said...

The cute one with the orange & blue shaker?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home