Bailey's Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

Can I just say, that standing in the beautiful Auburn stadium, under a completely black sky, in the POURING rain, surrounded by all my friends, standing next to a cute boy who loves Jesus, watching the cops try (and fail miserably) to make the students leave the stands, as the entire student body sings "I wanna knowww, have you everrr seen the rain?" is probably one of my most memorable moments in life.

Seriously, it just doesnt get better than that.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 AM , Blogger Brent said...

The ESPN commentators kept talking about that...the students staying and singing and how the students would need to test their endurance because they'd now been so intense for an hour longer than they needed to be since there was a weather delay.

In the 4th quarter they made a reference that the students were still as intense as they were 4 hours before.

Ah, the pure life-moments I've had in theat very same building. When I die I want some of my ashes scattered there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home