Bailey's Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

I don't feel like blogging.

I feel like going to camp.
I feel like running.
I feel like reading my new book in a quiet coffee shop somewhere. (which I'm convinced does not exist in flower mound)
I feel like going back to Auburn.
I feel like writing...but not public, blog style writing - just journal writing.
I feel like spending time with my sister on her birthday.

I feel old.
I feel bored.
I feel weird.

So no blogging.

And unless I feel like blogging within the next day or two, it'll probably some time before I blog again.

I'm leaving for camp on sunday and I'll be gone for two weeks.

So bye?

1 Comments:

At 6:33 AM , Blogger Brent said...

So, when you get to camp, you MUST let me know your camp name...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home