Bailey's Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This is my "I dont want to study anymore" tangent...

You know what I don't like?

When individuals end conversations with the phrase "we'll see you soon."

That's a stupid thing to say.

You don't know if you will see me soon or not. Maybe I will die today. Or maybe I will avoid you forever. You might not see me soon. Stop lying.

And even if YOU do see me soon, whoever it is that you are including in your statement of "we," will not see me soon. Because I don't even know who they are. Or they don't exist.

Either way I doubt that I will be seeing them soon.

Unless your "We" implies you and some unnamed person, and the two of you, or the group of you, creepily watch me from afar without my knowledge. Or consent for that matter. In which case, you are a CREEPER.

You plan on seeing me in the near future. Not talking to me...just seeing me.

That makes me uncomfortable.

Don't say that to me, you creepy, weird, liar.

2 Comments:

At 6:48 AM , Blogger Katherine said...

I like this. I can't speak for the "we" but I would really like to see you soon so don't die today, and I'll try not to be a creeper liar.

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger Billy Blubblub said...

Hello this is blub thoughts a fellow blog inviting you to visit us at www.blubstar.blogger.com. This blog answers questions people ask such as sports.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home