Bailey's Blog

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Ch-ch-check it out

So my friend and i were listening to beastie boyz...whom i must admit i used to hate because well i just did. But i have decided that i really like some of their songs. I dont know they arent like my favorite but not too shabby id say.
ok that was random anyhoo on to my real point of the blog.
Boyz...yes boyz. I have decided that there is WAY too much focus on boys these days(for highschool girls that is) i find myself attracted to this one guy, but its so frustrating because i know that i am thinking about it way to much, when i should be thinking of other things that are more important. The focus is directed to much on things that arent as important as i am making them. It is a difficult thing to do when homecoming is next week and i am required to go to the dance and everything for cheerleading. I mean i have someone id like to go with and possibly have a relationship with but i am disqusted w/ myself about how much time i have spent thinking about it. I know i am not thinking enough about my relationship with christ and not spending enough time in the word. There are so many things i know are wrong, now i just need to change them.
thought for the night-easier said than done

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

EASIER SAID THAN DONE! AMEN!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home