Bailey's Blog

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Its A Beautiful Thing

Time and time again i am constantly slapped in the face with the reality that procrastination is NEVER the best way. I am now waiting on one of my group members to email me her portion of the essay that for some reason i was put in charge of so i can go to sleep. I also have to write MY part of the essay, and do my visual. Cool how im gonna be up till all hours of the stupid night finishing this. If i had just done it yesterday then tonight i could sleep but no...that would be the responsible thing to do.
Regardless, and much to my surprise i had a decent weekend. Friday i went to the game w/ nicole with plans of meeting up w/ lindsey and heading to Ryans with Liz Scott and Taylar. Well somehow that didnt work out and after being soaked @ the football game w/ the unexpected rain i ended up spendin the night @ lindseys. We stayed up till like 3 talking and watching One Bad Trip and woke up @ like 11 - much to my horror - and had and omlete for breakfast. (that was beside the point but it was really good) I got back to my house by like 12 and fell asleep again. Of course no one in this house even noticed that i was sleeping much less cared to wake me up. So i slept until my brother jared and chris were having a sword fight right infront of my window, which was 5:30! I mean ive gone with out a decent nights rest before but ive never came home the next day and slept the whole afternoon. It was really weird. Anyway, Saturday night after i woke up i went w/ nicole and addie to see Little Black Book. Decent movie, not exeptional but decent. Then we went to Cantina Laredos which was really awesome and I finally got a chance to really talk to them which i havent gotten to do for a while. They people burned our desert so we got it free and i got to simultaniously watch the Auburn Game...which we won by the way because we are just SO good!
They came back to my house after dinner for the night..we watched like 20 min. of Saving Private Ryan but then turned it off to go to sleep. Party Animals i know.
Downsides of this weekend...i made a few choices that are just stupid. The kind of choices that at the time you think are fun or cool or w/e but then in hindsight you just feel SO stupid. Well stupid is really not the right word...more like guilty. Ok Guilty AND stupid. The kind where the price you pay is high and the victory hollw.
Anyway tomorrow brings another week. Of school and cheerleading and chaos. And choices. And my plan is to make the kind of choices that wont make me feel guilty...wish me good luck.

thought for the night - if you think sunshine brings happiness, you've never danced in the rain.

5 Comments:

At 7:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And if you never dance in the rain. Then you're less likely to fall on your rear and break a bone and have to sit on a pillow in all your classes because you've hurt your rump. And that is just plain embarassing.

 
At 8:10 PM , Blogger bAiLeY said...

ok that was in 8th grade and it was a basketball injury and i dont want to talk about it!! - im gonna start not allowing anonymous posts...

 
At 8:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad anonymous posts are hilarious. And if you took them away i would cry. Or just get a blog to totally comment ALL the time.

 
At 4:04 AM , Blogger Nathan said...

And if you think that puppies bring you happiness you have never kicked a cat.

 
At 7:20 PM , Blogger bAiLeY said...

thats just terrible

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home