Bailey's Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2004

I Miss Summer

Last night was just like this past summer. Me nicole addie and alyx were all at addies house after the game...which we won - we walked over to nicoles and matt and jimmy came over and we all went swimming. then we were just kinda hanging out or w/e and me addie and nicole were trying to find alyx and the guys who were like running all over the neighborhood...it was really funny. Then they went back to jimmys and the girls and i went to addies for a little bit. We snuck back to hang out w/ them at like 2... We were just kinda sitting in front of jimmys house talking and stuff. The stars were out and it was really peacful. It was a very familiar feeling. We left there at like 3 or 3 30 and got back to addies to sleep. Then the guys came back over this morning at 9:30 so we got like no sleep last night. Jimmy lit my hair on fire...that was fun. I swear they are obsessed w/ those lighters lol. It was so much like this summer! I miss it so much. But i cant deal w/ it anymore because as fun as last night was, i dont know if its a good thing or not. It seems to me a lot like im back where i started. One things goes wrong and im running back to where i was before i realized i had screwed up. ugh

thought for the day - dont waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head (its not really a thought as much as a song but w/e)

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT IS MOST DEFENANTLY A SONG! BUT WE LOVE YOU ANWAYS! AMEN!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home