Bailey's Blog

Monday, September 20, 2004

Title

So lets see this weekend was ok. But it wasnt restful which is what i was hoping for. I used to think that weekends were the perfect time to get away from life, school, homework, people, ect. But ive come to see that those things continue to be on my mind throughout friday saturday and sunday. Ive said before that im quitting school. And you all think im joking, however just to let you know im really not. I hate it. Lets throw a bunch of highschool self-absorbed teenagers into one building and see who survives and who doesnt based solely on looks and "cliques." Well sign me up.

Anyway, friday night was boring. Went to addies and then we met up w/ nicole and alyx. A few things happened that were...well i dont know. but im just gonna forget friday happened. Saturday i babysat all day and then went to the movies with Alisha, Lisa, Amanda, Katie, Keila, i dont remember who all was there but we went to see Cinderella Story. The Lorenc girls and I listened to Ice Ice Baby about a thousand times and i now know most of the lyrics. Went back to keilas for the night and we stayed up talking. Its awesome having a friend like her to keep you in check and talk seriously with. The fact that Christ has threaded together two completely opposite people through his undenying love is so great. She is such a great person and i love her so much.

Sunday well you know the drill church in the morning then again at night. Took bridget to the mall between services for her birthday (which was in may but i owed her) Crazy how much 8-year-olds can teach you about being confident and not caring about what other people think. Something i definently struggle with. Night services i had trouble concentrating...a lot on my mind. Thought i could hide it but according to John im "not fooling anyone."
Good to know...ill work on it.

Anyway, dreaming about this up coming weekend. Friday is the pep-ralley which we have been preparing for for so long. Im pretty excited about that. Hopefully i will have a restful and better weekend once friday rolls around. Until then...four more days of school. Wonder if im gonna make it...chances are slim.

thought for the day - its all overrated

7 Comments:

At 5:42 AM , Blogger Justin and Michelle said...

Hey Bailey,

I was doing some blog searching and came across yours. I totally understand about wanting a restful weekend and not getting one. Sometimes I think my weekends are crazier than my weeks. I'm glad you have Keila, too. Isn't it nice to have someone to talk to. And about quittng school...I completely understand the desire. I promise this phase of life will pass quicker than you can imagine. Try to find the joy in school, whatever it may be for you and if you ever need to bounce stuff off someone whose been there, I'm here.

See you Wednesday!
Michelle Russell

 
At 7:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really love bailey. because she's pretty:) and because no one is better. and she's cool. and i love baily.

--Jealous--

 
At 8:35 PM , Blogger bAiLeY said...

keila rocks my face off...JEALOUS!!

 
At 8:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah that nurge always does tend to be right....you should listen to him more often. Dont worry about school it'll pass and you'll realize what its really there for

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger Nathan said...

Don't forget how awesome Nathan is...yeah he's a really cool guy. And handsome too.

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

Can I just say that I think that you're hilarious! (not to mention a good writer.) I'm kind of jealous of you too! "Don't just stand there!"

 
At 3:26 PM , Blogger bAiLeY said...

aww pinecove memories!! yay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home