Bailey's Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2004

This is what you get when you're bored in 3rd period

Wavering, this decision lays its head
settleing down to a long nights rest
hush, dont speak you'll make it worse
the minute busted this racing curse
my 3-D world looks so flat,
this triumph lost the joy it had
my victory hollow to the price we pay
to the choice we make
was it worth it now
you can hide the sticks but the drums still play
can you stand your voided daze
believe the sun will rise again
prove them wrong and shine
but they all know you're acting
i wish i felt what you need me to feel
but im following the ghost of something so unreal
the sun disapears when i close my eyes
we're running out of time
brace yourself
the tissue box is empty and we're all out of stock
pleading, we're all running to and from the shadows
who are you kidding
we're stuck where we started
isnt this the best?
wavering the decision starves for rest.

4 Comments:

At 8:19 PM , Blogger Steven said...

Wait..you're a cheerleader!?!?!? I wish you'd put something in your posts about how elite i am at running those clocks. I am honestly flawless.

 
At 8:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bailey!

That's an amazing poem!

I can't tell you how wonderful you write!!!

 
At 6:18 AM , Blogger Steven said...

i AM too cool for blogs. THIS is just an example of how you are totally bringing my coolness level down. STOP that bailey price...JUST STOP.

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger Steven said...

I am SO upset with you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home