Bailey's Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Valedictorian...here i come!

Someone who I’ve always been really close with hasn’t said a word to me in three weeks. And I know it’s not because I did anything wrong; he simply wont/doesn’t want to talk. The thing is I can see his pain even though he has no idea that I’ve even noticed he’s upset. He doesn’t know that I care or that I’ve stayed up all night waiting until he got back from driving around just to be sure that he made it ok. It seems as if the times someone needs you most, are the times they don’t ask for help, and the times we see them in need, are the times where there’s nothing we can do.
Anyway, I haven’t really slept the past two nights so I’ve been extremely tired all day. I slept almost the whole way through 1st period and a little in 3rd. Funny how those are the classes that actually count towards my GPA and I just so happen to be almost failing. Then I spent most of my afternoon in detention, where I figured out how to make my CD player play the radio…country music is a nice break from Dashboard every now and then. I really should have been doing my homework but I did my cheerleading signs instead…and I wonder why my grades suck.

3 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Blogger Steven said...

Why do your homework during detention when you can do it in westbrooks class? I mean honestly.

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger Keila said...

i love you. people love you. we're here. call me if i can do anything. SWEET DREAMS

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger Brent said...

Hey, Bailey! You know what they call the person that graduates LAST in their high school class?

A high school graduate, dear.

Just figure out who you are and what you're about and the grades will fall into place. Good ones, too. Try to get some sleep (says the guy who is blogging at 10 at night).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home