Bailey's Blog

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Today my dad turned 46. He is the single most influential person in my life and I love him more than he will ever know. I respect him for the decisions he has made through all the crap he's had to deal with and I love him for his mistakes. He was there when I was born and has raised me ever since. And one day he'll walk me down the isle and I'll have to say goodbye. I'm not good with words but if I was I would tell him how much I truly appreciate every single hug, smile and piece of wisdom he has given me. He has showed me what a loving Christian father and husband looks like and I only hope to marry someone like him. I am so incredibly lucky to have him in my life. He is incredible.
So blog readers, if you see my dad sometime this week make sure to wish him a belated birthday. He's pretty special to me and I'd appreciate it. :)

1 Comments:

At 5:47 AM , Blogger Brent said...

I'll tell you this: the greatest blessing a dad can have comes in the form of daughters. They make us VERY happy just by being themselves...

...and when they write blog entries like this one, well, it just reiterates what we already experience moment by moment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home