Bailey's Blog

Sunday, November 05, 2006

So i did pretty decent on my sat.
Could be better.
Will be better in the Spring.
One more game and football season is officially over....SAD FACE.
This year is flying by and I dont think I like it. It's already november...WHAT?
Good news though...my birthday is in 2 months and 12 days. And not just my birthday but my GOLDEN birthday because I'll be 17 on the 17th. so start buying presents please! :)
i promise to have a real blog soon but just not tonight okay?

2 Comments:

At 6:29 AM , Blogger Katherine said...

ok.

 
At 8:27 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Actually, MHS can still make the playoffs. First, if Lewisville beats FMHS and MHS wins, they're in.

Also, if MHS wins by 14 points and LHS loses to FMHS, they're in.

But, when football is over, basketball starts, right? But clear your calendar for Dec. 15: HS Christmas Banquet/White Elephant exchange!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home