Bailey's Blog

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Well to fill you in on my life as of right now...
*school is taking over the world
*cheerleading is superfly and our first varsity game is this saturday!! :)
*i should have never taken ap physics or english
*im already stressing about the PSAT and SAT
*i can't buy a car with out money, i cant have a job because i have no time and no car to get me from event to work as quickly as i would need too, but i cant get money with out a job...hmmm...
*i love my seventh grade girls small group
*i feel really old
*i think our ACA competition is the week of my birthday and pine cove no agenda :(
*God is so far down on my priority list that its scary
*im pretty much emotionally, physically, spiritually, and mentally dead

6 Comments:

At 5:42 PM , Blogger Craig said...

Hey bailey, it has been forever since I've even seen you...what's with that?
I know how high school life can be, trust me. But know this, the higher you put God on your priority list, the
less stressful and important other things seem to be. I'm dealing with the same thing right now. HOpe to see you soon. You're awesome.-------

 
At 5:27 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Yeah. You might be pretty much emotionally, physically, spiritually and mentally dead...

...but it always looks like somebody spilled a whole cup of cuteness right on your head.

So, you got THAT going for ya.

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Katherine said...

The PSAT and SAT are a total scam and waste of time. Do not give those people the satisfaction of your stress. I went to a concert the night before my SAT, never studied, and never took any freaking practice tests. And you know what?! I've still gotten into all 4 of the schools I've wanted to go to.

 
At 8:58 PM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

don;t even talk about old! i'm not a teenager anymore!

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger Nathan said...

I took the ACT on two hours of sleep and scored really high. I am with Katherine. Don't sweat it.

 
At 7:45 AM , Blogger Free and Living said...

well, i had to work a little harder on the psat and sat because i suck at tests and those classes really helped me. i got in to ut but that was by god's grace...that's usually how i get by in life. love you bailey!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home