Bailey's Blog

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Here's what I'm thankful for on Thanksgiving this year:


  • The one, true God that loves me more than anyone ever could and I still don't understand why
  • My mom who is absolutely beautiful and honestly puts all her energy into making sure that everyone else is happy before her self
  • My dad who's humor and personality make him one of my favorite people in this world and an incredible role model for my sister, my brother, and me.
  • My brother who has taught me more about myself than anyone else and who i love no matter what
  • My sister who can make any mood a little lighter whether she means to or not and who i am really going to miss when i leave for school in a year
  • My friend Keila who's love for Christ is completely evident in her daily life and who i honestly think makes me laugh harder than anyone i know
  • My friends in general who know me well enough to love me for every weird quirk and flaw that i have
  • The Marcus Cheerleading Program that drives me absolutely insane but has brought me to know some amazing girls who i have had some amazing memories with over the past 3 years
  • THANKSGIVING FOOD!!!!!!

<3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home