Bailey's Blog

Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm so over people being dumb
I'm so over wasting time with pointless crap
I'm so over pre-calc
I'm so over rap music

I'm so not over my ex-boyfriend

I'm so sick of school in general
I'm so sick of being out of shape
I'm so sick of my room being messy
I'm so sick of waking up early

I'm so not sick of having my own car

I'm so done with gas prices
I'm so done with doing homework
I'm so done with wearing makeup to school
I'm so done with the book i was reading

I'm so not done with prom dress shopping

I'm so happy about spring break coming up
I'm so happy about having Monday over and done with
I'm so happy about spending time with my parents
I'm so happy about getting in to NHS

I'm so not happy about being a stupid, emotional, irrational girl

I'm so done with this blog.

3 Comments:

At 5:08 AM , Blogger Brent said...

I'm so happy you got into NHS! Very cool!

I'm so not over you being so not over your ex-boyfriend.

 
At 11:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you bprice.

 
At 9:20 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

I'm so over the TV show Top Chef. I'm so not over the fact that you didn't even acknowledge that I contacted you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home