Bailey's Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I run every day now, or close to it. I'm training for Auburns fall 5k and I'm pretty excited about it.
I made an amazing playlist on my ipod thats the exact length of time I need to run...as my time increases, I add another song of the appropriate length. It's pretty cool...except the last song is always eight billion years long it seems.
Anyway, not the point.
The point is, I try to change up my path every now and then so I don't get too bored. If you've never been to Auburn's campus, just know that its gorgeous, and anywhere I run is good scenery.
Still, not the point.
The point is...I was running behind my dorms on mell street today and I saw three RVs parked in the grass. The field they were parked in is all marked off with orange tape. People are here and ready for saturday.
Its pretty darn exciting.
I got my AOII loves Auburn button for the game and I'm picking up my tshirt today.
Saturday is tailgating with my amazing friends (including my bff Jenny who's flying in from dallas tomorrow!) and then the game!!
You have no idea how stoked I am.
Like no idea.
=]

1 Comments:

At 5:48 AM , Blogger Brent said...

I have an idea of what that's like...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home