Bailey's Blog

Thursday, October 09, 2008

My best friend Keila Christine is coming to stay with me this weekend.
She'll drive in from Arkansas tomorrow night and leave Sunday afternoon, which will undoubtebly come too quickly.
She is by far one of my favorite people in this world.
Since we've been away at school, our relationship has only strengthened. We talk all the time...
We share the joys of college.
We share the struggles of being a Christian in college.
And her friendship is just amazing...one of my most precious blessings.
So really I just wanted to say how excited I am that she's coming. Because God has done, is doing, and will do amazing things through this girl. And I am so so so thankful that she is my friend. And that she's coming tomorrow.
YAY! =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home