Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I'm back in Auburn and its wonderful. =]
I loved my time at home and was definently a little sad to leave but it was time to come back to my own life/room/friends/etc. Classes started today and I'm a little nervous about everything I'm signed up for. It will definently be more work than last semester but I'm hoping that it will still work out. My english professor seems really cool and my business calc 2 professor actually speaks english which is a huge relief, but my bio lab is friday night from 5-7 and that really blows.
Aside from school, I'm really super excited about this semester! We have greek sing in april and practices are starting soon. (Greek sing, contrary to what the name suggests, is a huge dance competition between all the sororities on campus.) Its a really big deal and everyone gets really into it - I'm pretty pumped.
And Spring Break is in march! My sisters and I are hopefully going to Destin for the week and I CANT wait.
But most importantly...my birthday is next weekend!! I'll be on a younglife retreat and I'm so stinkin excited!! It will officially be my last year as a teenager...aka WEIRD. Most days I still feel about 16. But yay birthday!
Anyway, thats the update. I'm not big on resolutions but if I was, I'd resolve to blog more. I'll let you know how that works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home