Bailey's Blog

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I feel like I could write about eight trillion different things. But instead I'm going to type an extremely unorganized blog that might not make a lot of sense, and you're just going to have to deal with that, friends. =]

Random thoughts on going home:
-my parents really are the greatest parents in the whole world...I know I'm biased, but I really, truly believe it.
-my sister is growing up really fast and is becoming this mature, spiritually grounded, incredible young woman that I'm so blessed to have in my life.
-my brother is still one of the funniest people I know and I really do love the relationship we have.
-my high school friends are beautiful and wonderful and God had prepared me way more than I knew for the time I spent with them.
-Keila is still my very best friend in the whole world.
-my dog hates me, or at the very least did not miss me at all.
-God uses people/situations to humble me when I least expect it.
-I had a lot of fun when I lived there, but I'd never want to go back.
-God is doing exciting things in Texas.
-It was a great week...long, spiritually-challenging, and overwhelming but incredible, refreshing, and fun too.

Random thoughts on coming back to Auburn:
-it's so so good to be home =]
-it'd be a lot better if we had won last night ((or at least scored))
-I love living here
-I'm really not excited about exams
-somehow my roommate and I accidentally unplugged our fridge and now it smells and our food is ruined...goody.
-God is doing exciting things in Auburn.
-Alabama is way more beautiful than Texas.

Only 17 days till we get out for Christmas break and I drive to Dallas again. I'm looking forward to having this semester done with and spending Christmas with my family and friends. But until then, I'm excited to see what all God has planned for my life and the lives of people I love so much in the next 17 days. I'm blown away by his power and the perfection of his love.

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM , Blogger Deleted said...

i think it's funny that already you're thinking of Auburn as "home," when you said it was "great to be back home." I'm glad you're enjoying college life so well!

 
At 4:56 AM , Blogger Schweers' Mom said...

The south is so much prettier than Texas. I'm from South Carolina and sometimes I wonder why I live in flat, hot, ugly North Texas. Oh yeah...I'm married to a Texan.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home