Bailey's Blog

Monday, March 23, 2009

spring break was INCREDIBLE.
a weekend at home was very much needed. my family is just so great. but my sister is SO old. it freaks me out.
i hate that im not able to seem them more but i am thankful for last weekend.
plus i cant tell you how lucky and how thankful I am to have such a huge group of amazing friends who love the Lord.
i couldnt have asked for anything better.
and spending a week at the beach with all of them was just the most perfect spring break ever.
plus i got my nose pierced cause im a huge rebel =]
dont judge me.
unfortunately, now that spring break is over there are officially no more breaks in school before we get out for summer. which means ive got six weeks straight of homework, tests, and papers followed by finals before i can relax again.
bummer.

1 Comments:

At 5:15 AM , Blogger Brent said...

You're the worst rebel ever.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home