Bailey's Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2009

So i had three tests and a paper due last week...the paper and my spanish test i've yet to receive a grade for...
but somehow i made the worst grade ive EVER made on a test on one of them...and the best grade in the entire class on the other.
and i think i studied equally for them both.
THAT MAKES NO SENSE.

whatever.
I'm going to Mobile for Mardi Gras this weekend with a HUGE group of my friends and I'm so excited! That will definitely make up for my ridiculously awful test grade. Moon Pies = <3.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM , Blogger Brent said...

As was common logic among my fraternity brothers when we might've gone to, say, Mardi Gras, BEFORE a day when we had three tests and failed two with very low failure marks:

You can always retake a class, but that year's trip to Mardi Gras will NEVER happen again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home