Bailey's Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I think my parents are really cool.
I think Auburn is REALLY cool.
I think my sorority, our reputation, and what we stand for is really cool.
I think my english teacher encouraging me to write my huge, massive, killer term paper on the place of music in the church is really cool.
I think facebook and the ability to keep in touch with so many people that live so far away is really cool.
I think tamaflu is a lifesaver...thus, really cool.
I think the idea of 16 girls in a house on the beautiful beaches of Destin for spring break is really cool.
I think the insane things God is doing in my life and those around me is (for lack of a better term) really cool.
I think the idea of working at pinecove this summer is REALLY cool.

Basically I'm just living a really cool life right now. And I like it a whole lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home