Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I just got back to Sylacauga after spending New Years in Birmingham and the following week in Atlanta at the Passion Conference. ( 268generation.com tells more about it )

And I am thankful.

I am thankful for good, sweet, wonderful friends.
I am thankful for community.
I am thankful for laughter.
I am thankful for coffee.
I am thankful for worship.
I am thankful for incredible and challenging speakers.
I am thankful for the ability to hear.
I am thankful that our God is a God of surprises.
I am thankful for lessons learned - no matter how hard or how exhausting or how frustrating they may be.
I am thankful for grace.
I am thankful for giving.
I am thankful for opportunities to see the Lord's power.
I am thankful for my Jesus.
I am thankful that God is a God-centered God.
I am thankful for conviction.

I could go on and on and on and on.

Because I am just thankful today.

Because our God is a good God. And we are SO blessed to know Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home