Bailey's Blog

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Yes I Realize I just blogged

God is Good... its hard sometimes to understand the reasons for certain things to happen. I know that all struggles i will face will make me a better person and help me to learn more about myself and about christ my savior. God is Good... my eyes have been opened to the fact that i will always be faced with road bumps, and while frustrating, i need to handle it with grace and dignity. It is evident that life is not easy, life is not always fun or fair. but life is life and its my life that i want to use praising God and giving him thanks. I have made mistakes and i have been a follower of loose living, but i have come to my senses and it shows me just how great God is and that God is Good...
thought for the night-life can slap u in the face if your facing the wrong way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home