Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I always wanted to grow up when i was younger, now i would give anything to go back about 10 years

Lately something new has been revealed to me almost every day and it is becoming clearer that life is all about choices. The good ones can build you up and the stupid ones tear you down. The problem with me is the stupid ones seem to show more so than the good ones, meaning regardless of the times I can slowly start climbing back up to the top…I am still stuck in this deep hole in the ground. It is very frustrating but it’s my fault so whatever.

Anyway, if you will notice the time of this blog it’s pretty late on Wednesday night. I would love very much to be sleeping right now but instead I am awake with Liz making this stupid dessert that I can’t pronounce and is due first period tom. The problem is I kind of screwed it up because I definitely did not know which part of the egg was the yolk so its probably going to be disgusting and my entire class will die of food poisoning but I don’t really care.

Tomorrow night is our last football game that we have to cheer at. I have mixed feelings about it being almost over and really about cheerleading in general. I’m not sure exactly what I was expecting but this isn’t it. I mean I knew going into it that it would be time consuming and hard work, but I wasn’t aware that it would be like Hitler in the form of a sport. Ok that’s somewhat of an exaggeration but you get the jist of it. The thing is I was really hoping to fall totally in love with it but I’m not exactly sure if it’s the right thing for me. But then again I don’t really know very much in general so maybe I’m wrong. Time will tell I suppose.

By the way… congratulations and best wishes to Lizzie and Wes & Nathan and Kim!! I’m so excited for yall and I love you so much!!

Thought for the night – I really wish I was still in middle school.

5 Comments:

At 5:28 AM , Blogger Steven said...

LISTEN. I find it hard to believe that a fourteen year old girl like you doesnt know what a yolk is. I mean honestly. Not to make fun, but HONESTLY. But bailey, highschool is so much better than middle school trust me. You'll love it...just give it time...TIME my goodfriend. Thats all it needddsssssssssss.

 
At 6:00 AM , Blogger Travis said...

Here's three ideas for you:

1. Quit cheerleading and focus on theater,(your good you just have to believe in yourself).

2. The yolk is the yellow part of the egg.

3. Middle school sucked. I don't ever want to hear those two words out of your mouth ever again. Well, you can say school and middle, but not right next to each other.

 
At 5:01 PM , Blogger Steven said...

Yeah that steven friend is right. Steven is always right. Looking back on my first two years of highschool i'm all like what? i didnt even TRY! and here i am ranked 77 in a class of 600 some odd...and then i'm like, dang if only i DID try i could be in that top ten percent..but its not worth it.

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger Nurge said...

Choices are what make life life. If it werent for the choices we make life would be boring and really have no point. Its mainly what you do with those choices. Unfortunately you have no choice in going to high school cause theres this thing called truency and the fact that its illegal to drop out until youre 18. So make the choice to make the most of it cause its gonna fly by and sooner than you realize it, it will be gone. Then you wish you did everything differently and a whole strew of other events happen at that point. Oh and just as a learning experience, *whisper* the yolk is the yellow part. Just keep on keeping on, things work out eventually

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

It's not nessacarily that the bad shows up more..it is simply something we get to see more. Think about the news and a controversial topic..say the war in Iraq. I have friends fighting over there and yet do the headlines say John Garza and army set up new school reforms for Iraqi children..see them give thanks..or do they read...Two killed by suicide bomber. Humans tend to focus on what goes wrong. It's not nessacarily that the bad in life overcomes the good but that we don't tend to remember it as much. we become a hollow shell to comments complimentig us and are unsure if they are genuine. Stick with it Bailey...you'll find your place. Just remember we're always here for you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home