Bailey's Blog

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Officially Boycotting Mirrors...

so i just tried on my dress that im wearing to progressive dinner. It's the same dress that I wore on my cruise this past summer...awesome how it DOESNT fit anymore!!! Ugh! I mean it fits but I look freaking terrible in it and im really pissed off. And when your best friends are all gorgeous freaks who wear like size zero in jeans...it really makes it worse. I've battled this stupid self image problem since like the fourth grade and had pretty much become comfortable in how i looked for a while. But that was before I gained a million pounds. Awesome. Im really seriously about to make that flight to anarctica or siberia or w/e. And wear big fuzzy coats that everyone looks fat in...you just wait.

a;lsdkfja;lskdjf;awiuer;oiajsdrf;lkajsd'f~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

GET OVER IT!

you're beautiful, besides...i'm sure after this comment your loyal fellows will say the same thing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home