Bailey's Blog

Friday, January 14, 2005

...AgAiN aNd AgAiN aNd AgAiN aNd AgAiN...

Its 3:30 and I'm not at school!! :) I left @ 2:30 w/ Katie so I could come home and pack and shower and stuff for Pinecove...and also because school is the devil.
Today was a really good day even though I stayed up until 3:30 last night doing all the homework that I had AFTER the double header boys basketball games we had to cheer at... I finished all my projects and poem thing for english but didnt do my science stuff so I just figured Id take a zero, but @ the beginning of class my teacher said she had to take care of something so I had 20 minutes to finish it and made a 95. plus I got to skip cheerleading...which, even though thats more demerits for me, is good because I really didnt feel like going.
And hopefully this weekend is going to be really fun because it is PiNeCoVe afterall and then this monday is my BiRtHdAy!! and we dont have school so I'm pretty excited about it! :)

but i really have to go pack so be thinking about what you are getting me for a birthday present!!

**under the sea...under the sea...everythings better down where its wetter...take it from me...**

**you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be...and I dont want to go home right now.**

5 Comments:

At 8:13 PM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

still on this Iris Goo Goo Dolls infatuation i see. oh well, congrats on making it another year(almost) and gefieciteerd! it's dutch ok. ummm, hope you have a great time at PC where yu are right now and i am very bitter about that. Just look behind your back, where PC is, one of Spartacus's pranks is close by...

 
At 10:44 PM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

12:44am 17 jan 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger Brent said...

Dangit! I was hoping to be the first to wish you a happy birthday...anyway, happy 15th birthday, Bailey! Enjoy your day of being a princess!

 
At 6:53 AM , Blogger Nathan said...

Happy Birthday Bailey!

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger kaylah said...

happy birthday bailey!!! w00t!!! i love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home