Bailey's Blog

Monday, January 03, 2005

...HoLd oN tO tHe SoLiDs tHeY pRoViEe yOu...

You ever have one of those days where you just wake up thinking it’s gonna be a crappy day? Yah well I had one of those today.
I suppose that starting off with that mindset doesn’t help the situation, but sometimes you just really can’t help it.
Well needless to say, I had a really crappy day today…and its not even over. Addie, Alyx, Nicole and I didn’t even get to sleep until 4 and then Drew friggin woke us up at like 9 in the morning! Gah I was SO pissed off. Then I was like WAY too tired to get up and do anything so I didn’t eat breakfast…which was my own fault but oh well…and ugh just one thing after another just makes today suck. And I have tumbling tonight at 7:30 which is probably the LAST thing that I ever ever ever want to do! Especially since I don’t even know if I’m doing cheerleading next year because I am the WORST at making decisions and can’t decide so really tumbling could just be a big waste of time!!! AND I just got moved to a different class because I used to take on Wednesday nights with ELIZABETH LEE SPRING but now I’m going to be with NO one that I know and it’s going to SUCK!
We have two days until school starts again and I think I’m going to kill someone. I would probably rather jump of a bridge into a fiery pit of knifes and snakes then go to school on Thursday. And this semester I don’t have a blow off class like I did last semester which means I’m probably not going to be able get away with not doing homework. Now I’m in Spanish too which I am the ultimate worst at so that’s going to sucks. And we have to turn in our registration for next year by Feb. 4th and try-out meetings begin in January which brings me back AGAIN to the point that I CANT MAKE DECISIONS and I don’t know whether or not to do cheerleading!! GR!
And I’m really bitter because I was supposed to get to go to cowboys last night w/ my friends which was going to be SO fun and we had clothes and stuff to wear and everything but then my mom decided that I would die if I didn’t go to church so that plan fell through.
So now I am stuck at home because my parents think I’ve been gone too much this week…which makes NO sense because it is, after all, Christmas BREAK! Meaning a break from my normal life…so I am sitting in my living room bored out of my friggin mind being forced to watch sponge bob square pants…aka the DEVIL…with my sister.
And I’ve been listening to my friends gripping about how their boyfriends don’t call enough or spend enough time w/ them or w/e and I’m sitting there thinking ‘well at least you HAVE one so SHUT UP!!’ but you know all my friends are frigging GORGEOUS so I don’t know why this is such a surprise to me but I’m still bitter about it.
I’m also really bitter that there are more people than I can count on my hand that have bitched at me this week for something or other in regards to “choices” and crap when really…I don’t see why they would care anyway.
And Brandon’s leaving for college after this year which for some reason is really upsetting me now even though there’s like 5 months until he graduates but still it sucks.

So now that you people have heard me vent about everything under the sun…imma go…

BUT IM STILL REALLY BITTER!!!!!!

**I’m longing for love and the logical…**

**Hear me…I’m crying out…I’m ready now…Turn my world upside down. Find Me. I’m lost in the crowd…It’s getting loud…I need you to see…I’m screaming for you to please…Hear me.**

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM , Blogger Travis said...

i'm playing poker with your bro tomorrow, so maybe i can talk to you then, if you want.(im supposedly spending the night to, so that should be fun.) anyways, you should deffinately quit cheerleading and stay in theater where you belong, and where there are tons of people that care for you deeply. you choice though.
hope to see you tomorrow.
-travis

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

funny..i woke up like that today...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home