Bailey's Blog

Sunday, January 09, 2005

...yOu'Re tHe cLoSeSt To HeAvEn ThAt I'lL eVeR bE...

okay so i just saw the absolute saddest movie that i have ever seen...Ladder49...me nicole and marci were freaking hysterical in the middle of the theatre. It was such a good movie but i will never see it again because I cried so much...like seriously 15 minutes afterwards in the car i was STILL crying...gah it was SO sad...
i love crying but not usually infront of people so it was really embarassing. Ladder 49 and the Notebook are now the top two best crying movies. I strongly suggest you see it but if you are cry easily like myself then wait till it comes out on video or ppv.

**nobody calls her baby...nobody says i love you so...nobody calls her baby...i guess she'll never know.**

8 days till my birthday!! :)

1 Comments:

At 4:46 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Isn't that Lost and Found song you quoted terribly true? More people should experience Lost and Found, I think.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home