Bailey's Blog

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

...i JuSt WaNt YoU To KnOw WhO i aM...

I'm feeling extremely led to write today. I dont know why or what about but I just feel like inspired. Maybe its because of the dark, rainy weather...which is AMAZING!!! Gah i love it...or because I'm listening to Goo Goo Dolls and Edwin McCain...also amazing, or maybe I'm just a total loser...i dont know.

Part of me wishes I could get some feedback on the things I write, just to know if there is a reason to continue to expand my capabilities as a writer...but this would involve showing someone the feelings that I tend to not express on an everyday basis...hence why I write them down...which, i dont know, seems like it would be awkward.

Okay, do you ever just feel that like longing to go run outside and sit in the rain in your backyard with a pen and your journal and just like get out everything that is upsetting you or you've been struggling with...or is that just me?

Like I dont know, it just seems like it would be almost wrong if it was raining outside and I didnt go in it. Seriously...like those people that run from their cars to the door because they 'dont want to get wet'...aka all my friends...are SO freakin weird! Like the rain is unbelievable and like the concept of it is just incredible and i can not fathom why anyone would dislike it...

Does anyone even know what I'm talking about??...Or am I even more of a nut job then I thought i was??

**...AND I DONT WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME...CAUSE I DONT THINK THAT THEY'D UNDERSTAND...WHEN EVERYTHINGS MADE TO BE BROKEN....**

2 Comments:

At 6:00 PM , Blogger kaylah said...

every time it rains i want to run outside in it!!! and it also makes me want to write too. and you are SO not a loser!!! i love you!!!

 
At 10:50 AM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

While that song Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls is great why is it on the ballot for the Class of 05 song?!?


Bailey, it is ok. Rain has a cleansing aspect in literature and movies and everything else. Why else would it make it so tempting to run out to soak it up while getting all your feelings out. I'll be getting used to the rain very soon as in Holland it is almost nonstop...but you know what, that is ok with me. Holland is a country that needs a lot of cleansing and sadly America is almost there. think about it...stare into the raindrops on it and know i am always a phone call away. ALWAYS, no matter what country i am in.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home