Bailey's Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

::HoLLyWooD HiLLs AnD SuBuRbAn tHriLLs...

If you read my blog last year around cheerleading try-out time, I'm sure you'll be glad to know I've already decided to try out this year. No more pro's and con's or the three month discussions that never end. I'm trying out and that's that.
The bad news however, is that try-outs just happen to fall on the same night that we'll be leaving for ski trip. If I do make Varsity, there will be much celebration throughout the duration of the bus ride. In the case that I don't make it, lets just say its gonna be ugly.
Last year the debate to try-out or not was really just a debate of whether or not it was imporant to me. It wasn't. But for some reason, this year it is and I'm trying out. Talk about scary.
Anyway, I'm gonna go work on my spirit fingers...

5 Comments:

At 4:44 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Work on your spirit fingers? I think it be more important to learn to say "Huh" at exactly the right time after that guy in the crowd gets everybody to say, "Alright Alright Alright."

 
At 6:15 AM , Blogger Nathan said...

Or to try cheerleading with a smile.

 
At 6:07 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Or another tip: Maybe you could actually vocally cheer instead of mouthing the words...not that you'd actually do that, I mean...

 
At 1:49 PM , Blogger Keila said...

girl......... aint no thang

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

High kicks 06, Bailey! (Pull that out during try-outs. It's sure to be a crowd-pleaser!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home